We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience.
That’s why our team of seasoned real estate professionals are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on our client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represent the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in innovation, consumer education, and customer satisfaction. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
Our Mission Statement:
Our philosophy is simple: “Relationships come first.” We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process.
We do not measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.
About PJ Santiago:
– Born in NE Washington D.C., MedStar Health, Washington Hospital Center
– Raised in D.C. and throughout NoVA. Cities of past residencies include Washington, Springfield, Alexandria – Del Ray, Fairfax, Herndon, and Falls Church. He bought his first house with his wife in Centreville, VA off of Route 28 close to Dulles Airport and currently calls NoVA home.
– He graduated from Paul VI Catholic High School and George Mason University, both are currently based in Fairfax, VA near his office at 4031 University Drive down the street from the Johnson Center or the JC.
– He is regular donor to Inova Children’s Hosptial, K9s for Warriors, Catholic Charities, The Filipino Cultural Association – FCA, The Japan America Society of Washington, D.C. – JASW-DC, and various students, religious, and nonprofit organizations throughout the Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia Area
– PJ is a homer by nature, being a season ticket holder of the Washington Wizards for over 5 years. He is also an avid fan of the Capitals, Nationals, D.C. United, and of course the Redskins (#HTTR). He also likes to back any sports team coming from his alma mater, George Mason University.
Fun Fact: When his dad first immigrated to the D.C. Area from the Philippines, his fondest memory was watching the Washington Bullets win the 1978 NBA Championship. 40 year later, PJ along with his dad witnessed the Washington Capitals win their first Stanley Cup Championship at Capital One Arena in 2018.
I love DC. I love NoVA. I love my home.